Saturday, July 18, 2009

Spa day!

OK, that's maybe a stretch - "spa" day. After all, how relaxing can it be having someone trim parts of you that are nobody's business, and putting tight little bows in your hair?? The result sure is "perty" though! Groomer Connie knows her stuff. I don't tell her that as soon as we take the bow out of Annabelle's hair and the scarf off from around her neck, she shakes them like she's trying to knock the life out of them! Nothin' better than a clean-smelling pup...ahhhhhh.



6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, they look so adorable, can I put them in my facebook? Can you email me a jpeg from those pictures so I can upload them into my pictures? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow is so funny! She looks proud to be sporting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since moving to the Boonies, we just hose and shampoo our dog outside. I did like the scents they gave the dog at the groomer's in Omaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh, that purple "do" is adorable! Nice to know that there are more of us animal lunatics "out there".☺

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!