Monday, May 11, 2009

Dog's note to God...

Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good Dog.


1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.

2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

3. The litter box is not a cookie jar.

4. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.

5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

7. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table

8. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

9. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my hiney.

12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. haha these are funny :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. number nine is definetly our dogs!!! and how come it goes from 9 to 12? do you not know how to count beth? and number twelve is like frosty with annabelle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, it does go from 9-12. Those are the most appropriate ones from the bunch - 10 & 11 must've been doozies and I'm trying to keep it G or at least PG rated, Daughter Sara Smarty Pants - and quit calling me Beth!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!